Monday, September 28, 2009

Sale Pending

We are closer to selling our home. We accepted an offer last week and have the home inspection scheduled for tomorrow. If all goes well we will close on November 27th - our 10th anniversary. Rain washed out Hayden's football game on Saturday but he has one Monday before taking a couple of weeks off for Fall Break. Annee is participating in the Briarwood Talent Show on Tuesday. A&H still have perfect Sunday school attendance but that will end soon. We are working on getting ready for Disney. Loaded some music on the Ipods for A&H this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom just told me about the Lasley blog so this is my first visit. I am so excited that you are so close to selling. Good luck!

Cousin Jenny

Cy said...

Wow! I just got online for the first time since mid-September and I see some GREAT news!! Do you have another house picked out yet?